The World Has Spoken...

January 09, 2005

What the blogger community is saying about Dead Guy:

Reading Dead Guy has made me a more confident and energetic person. People keep telling me I look ten years younger.

Rene G.
Houlton, ME

Since my girlfriend started reading Dead Guy she can't seem to get enough sex! Thanks!

Joey T.
Lawrence, KS

You are sick. Your cartoon sucks. Go to hell.

Jeannine W.
Tacoma, WA

I like this cartoon a lot, but it needs something more. Maybe he could work at a television station?

Anonymous

Reading your strip has helped me kick a thirty-year addiction to perscription pain medication. I really can't thank you enough.

Name Withheld

I don't get it...is he supposed to be dead???

Johnny
St. Paul, MN

Please send your comments to ignatiusdedd@yahoo.com, and don't forget to bookmark us at deadguylives.blogspot.com.